What Is IV Infusion Skin LighteningDecember 12, 2018
Microneedling is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that involves the use of a device that contains fine needles. The needles are used to puncture the skin to create a controlled skin injury.
- Significally improve facial wrinkles, sun damage and thinning skin by producing natural collagen and elastic. It results in the reduction of fine lines, wrinkles and scars.
- Prevents premature skin aging
- Treats scars
- It breaksdown stretchmarks, tissue and triggers collagen growth which will reduce or fade your stretchmarks over several treatments
- Reduces hyper pigment by shedding the top layer of the skin and prduces normal melanocyte
- Minimises ageing spots
- Improves the appearance of rosacea
- Reduces the appearance of large pores
- Decreases hair loss